Windows 7 Windows 7- No ethernet controller driver

elldhinio

Hey i recently bought and installed windows 7 ultimate, i reformatted my PC and when i started it everything was ok, but then there was no Ethernet Controller aswell as Audio but i'am more bothered about the internet acess, hope someone can help me out :(

I've also been looking over the web for ways to fix but nothing seems to be working =/

This is my system info- i dont really know much about PC's, i would appreciate it ALOT! if someone can put me out of my misry, thanks.

Deal.png

Hey.

Install this for the audio - Realtek

For the ethernet, there is only an XP driver for 32 bit that will not work for you at all. Your computer is too old, with a rare ethernet maker, to be supported any longer.

There is a slight chance I could find something but I sincerely doubt it. In device manager, right click it. Properties. Details tab. Change dropdown to hardware ids. Copy/paste results below that to here.

Well, you seem to have an older system which makes it a little harder to find drivers for it. If you know who made the network adapter on your system you might be able to find drivers from Fijitsu, or the adapter maker or even a third party. You should also realize x64 bit drivers for that time period were far less available than they are for the newer equipment. In some cases you can use a Vista driver for the equipment, and even an XP one possibly in compatibility mode.

I would look for drivers in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions. If 32 bit versions are more available, I would think about changing over the Win 7 32 bit for better compatibility. I did not see your model on the Fijitsu site, but you might look in the download section for drivers for network and audio to see if any type of driver is available. Win 7 contains drivers for many types of equipment, but from what you seem to be saying, those are not working, so you need to find what you can elsewhere.

Yeah, 32 bit isn't a problem. It's that no 64 bit driver exists at Fujitsu for the current install. With the info I asked for above, I'll be able to find the correct driver.

The lan is ADMtek AN983 B 10/100 mbps.

Hi Everyone!

I'm having the same problem, I'm missing the Ethernet controller driver.
Here are my hardware IDs:

IDE\CdRomhp_BDDVDRW_CH20L________________________BC33____
IDE\hp_BDDVDRW_CH20L________________________BC33____
IDE\CdRomhp_BDDVDRW_CH20L________________________
hp_BDDVDRW_CH20L________________________BC33____
GenCdRom

Thanks in advance.

Hello Uubs and welcome to the forum.
Take some time and read this http://windows7forums.com/windows-7...you-filling-your-system-specs.html#post235529
The more detailed information regarding your actual system the better, especially the actual Network adapter's manufacturer, model name, model number and revision number (if applicable).
The information you have noted above would seem to pertain to Blue Ray Disc / DVD reader/writer and doesn't help much regarding a problem with an ethernet adapter.
Regards
Randy

Operating System
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
CPU
AMD Phenom II X4 940T
Thuban 45nm Technology
RAM
6.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 666MHz (9-9-9-24)
Motherboard
FOXCONN 2AB1 (CPU 1)
Graphics
2217 (1680x1050@60Hz)
ATI Radeon HD 5450 (MSI)
Hard Drives
977GB Seagate ST31000528AS ATA Device (SATA)
Optical Drives
hp BDDVDRW CH20L ATA Device
Audio
AMD High Definition Audio Device

Hardware IDs for Network Adaptors :
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_2AB1103C&REV_05
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_2AB1103C
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&CC_020000
PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&CC_0200

-Sorry I'm not good with computers information, but maybe this would help a little more?

Try this driver from here Realtek
you should be able to use the one with this label identity
Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Driver 7.049 2011/12/1 713k to manually update the driver using device manager
or this one
Win7 and WinServer 2008 R2 Auto Installation Program (SID:1477671) 7.049 2011/12/1 5701k which has the installer package, but may add some unwanted software along with it (not sure).
Good luck
Keep us posted
Regards
Randy

The WinServer 2008 R2 Driver 7.049 2011/12/1 713k & manually updating the driver using device manager work perfect!
Thank you so much Randy!

Glad to hear that you were able to resolve your problem. Thank you for posting back and updating this thread with the solution that worked for you.
And of course you are more than welcome.
Best wishes and hope to continue to see you around the forum.
Randy

Back
Top Bottom