Windows 7 Windows 7 not detecting data card modem

bobby

I have recently purchased a laptop with Windows 7 (64 bit).I also planned to buy Tata photon USB data card but when I plugged in to check, windows 7 is detecting it as storage device but it is not detecting modem. :( :confused:
I have seen that data card working on all earlier versions of windows OS.

Can anybody provide me any help on this?
Its really urgent.

Thanks in advance !!

Checkout this site: Link Removed - Invalid URL

Hopefully it contains drivers needed for your device...

Thanks for ur reply...But iam using teracom usb data card...while using this the card is not detecting in windows 7(in my laptop) and it is detecting easily in window XP.Can u tell me what was the reason for that.The card is detecting windows 7 in another laptop(my friend's).Why this data card is not detecting in my lap top only...plss help what to do

Thanks for ur reply...But iam using teracom usb data card...while using this the card is not detecting in windows 7(in my laptop) and it is detecting easily in window XP.Can u tell me what was the reason for that.The card is detecting windows 7 in another laptop(my friend's).Why this data card is not detecting in my lap top only...plss help what to do

Are all your chipset drivers updated and installed?

Are all your chipset drivers updated and installed?

Back