Windows 7 Windows 7 Problem

thevampire

Hey Guys i wondered if you can help me with something.

i have installed windows 7 on my computer
Computer Perfomances are
4gb ram
3.0 dual core processor
300 hard disk
1 gb graphic card intergrated.

when i click my computer it doesn t shows the icons or hard disks on it just the adress bar and the progres that never ends . same happens with The folder Downloads at My Documents.

When i type at adress bar D: it gows directly there without any delay.

Can you tell me what is the problem that my computer and downloads are not opning some time and some times yess 1 percent of times

Hello thevampire, Link Removed - Invalid URL to Windows 7 Forums

Couple questions first;
When did this issue start?
When did you install Windows 7?
Have you tried using "System Restore" to a point before this issue started?
Have you run any malware/virus scans?

You could try this; Click Start/Run, copy/paste; SFC /scannow in the box and hit enter, let it run til it's finished.

Hope this helps

Don

Hello thevampire, Link Removed - Invalid URL to Windows 7 Forums

Couple questions first;
When did this issue start?
When did you install Windows 7?
Have you tried using "System Restore" to a point before this issue started?
Have you run any malware/virus scans?

You could try this; Click Start/Run, copy/paste; SFC /scannow in the box and hit enter, let it run til it's finished.

Hope this helps

Don

Hey Mate Thnx for Your Help
When did this issue start?hmm like 2 Month Later after install
When did you install Windows 7?like 3 months
Have you tried using "System Restore" to a point before this issue started?Nope i ain't i have to many programs important and i would think would not worked :(
Have you run any malware/virus scans?yee sure my antivirus software says i m protected i use Kaspersky Pure 2011

and i did that you sayd me but still not working :(

can someone else help me this is a big problem for me ?

(Post edited, should of counted to ten before "personal stuff" flowed through, apologies)

Having an Anti Virus installed is different to doing a scan with it. I've got a push bike in my shed, I don't use it. But I'm a cyclist.

Download, install and update Malwarebytes' Free. Run a full scan in Safe Mode.

Last edited:
try things such as

disk defrag

disk clean up

in command promt

sfc /scannow
chkdsk /f /r

Do you have any drives/flashdrives or peripheral equipment, like a printer with memory cards, in your system? It might be looking for a drive it can't read, or an empty reader that is looking for media.

sorry guys i discovered what the problem was there was another administrator so this admin was not going good an hidden administrator so i m in the new administrator now and is going very good :D

Back