Windows 7 windows 7 problems..

gianniscfa

Hello.. i want to install windows 7 but i have problems when install them... i want some programs but i cant install them.. for example, on adobe flash player stacks on 5% and says internet connection error.. and on some other programs like vlc says nsis error.. i have try to run sfc /scannow. run multiply antivirus but same problem.. can someone help me please? me specs is fx6300 6core. 4gb ram 500gb hdd. fx 760ga-p43(my mobo).for a long timeee i have this problems and many others.. i have try to install ALL WINDOWS UPDATES but same think.. i must to say i have run on virtual box the same windows 7 from windows 8 and all its ok. but why i have this problems ?if someone wants i can give me passwords from teamviewer to fix the problems..

Last edited:
Hi Gianniscfa,
do you have an actual Windows 7 disk?

If you have then in order to perform a clean install you'll need to change settings in the bios so that the machine boot's from the windows disk:
How to Boot a Computer from a CD
Make sure you watch for the prompt of 'press any key' otherwise the machine will just boot up normally.

Hi Gianniscfa,
do you have an actual Windows 7 disk?

If you have then in order to perform a clean install you'll need to change settings in the bios so that the machine boot's from the windows disk:
How to Boot a Computer from a CD
Make sure you watch for the prompt of 'press any key' otherwise the machine will just boot up normally.

Hello my windows isnt official.. But i know how to create bootable usb, and how to boot from disk-usb etc..

If you have had issues installing programs then this may be down to the fact that your Windows isn't a Genuine version. In any case that's what I'd suggest is to do a clean install, hopefully with a genuine copy of Windows. Pop your drivers on and then update it. Then and only then would I go about installing third part applications.

The only thing I can suggest is to try and get a genuine copy of Windows. Your problems may well stem from the copy of windows your using.

I'm thinking I'm posting this in the wrong place but I really need help. My Acer Windows 7 Home Premium computer is giving me many issues I'm thinking I got zapped with the real bad virus but anyway when I try to login it make goes to the Windows login screen and gives me administrator and my user but I have never set up passwords I have tried rebooting from my startup disk that doesn't work I've tried a USB drive and that doesn't work I'm just . F2 utility I'm unsure on how to use so if anybody can get me around this I would really appreciate it. I am absolutely desperate.

Back