Windows 7 Windows 7 Random Aero Lag

Leaf

Hello!

My computer has experienced some weird aero lag from time to time. Everything seems to be running like in a slow motion. I can browse the internet normally, no lag on loading webpages. The problem doesn't show up every time I boot up my computer, more like 1 time out of 20. This also affects games on my laptop. Turning off aero solves the problem on windows animations, but the lag still persist on the games.

I have been searching help for this problem all over the internet. I have done a clean install of windows 7, installed newest chipset drivers, video card drivers and updated BIOS to newest. Everything should be fine. I don't believe the problem is in the hardware, because it does this so rarely. This is tricky to solve as i dont know if its solved because it shows up so rarely. I'm out of solutions. Can anyone here help me?

SPECS

CPU: intel Pentium B950, 2.10GHz
Sandy Bridge 23nm Technology.

Ram: 4,00 GT DDR3

Graphics: Intel HD Graphics

Last edited:
Aero is a feature for powerful machines. It will run on machines with slightly minimum specs but you will notice a decrease in performance. If your machine is having difficulty with Aero, the more it will have problems with games. Your computer is not built for gaming.

Aero is a feature for powerful machines. It will run on machines with slightly minimum specs but you will notice a decrease in performance. If your machine is having difficulty with Aero, the more it will have problems with games. Your computer is not built for gaming.

Yea i forgot to mention, I have used this computer with same games for 2 years now on wednesday. It just game out of no where

Back