Windows 7 Windows 7 RC+winamp= desktop blink

mspeedo

When i start or exit winamp (first time after system boot), my desktop blink once. Have someone similar problem? This happen only at first winamp start after system boot. Next time this does not happen (to next reboot).

So it's only happening when you close or open Winamp and only after your pc has gone through a reboot? Or did it only happen the once and now it's fine? ;) Sorry but I'm just making sure I understand correctly...

Just tried it on my machine. No 'blink' here. Click Winamp - it starts. Nothing out of the ordinary or unexpected happening

So it's only happening when you close or open Winamp and only after your pc has gone through a reboot? Or did it only happen the once and now it's fine? ;) Sorry but I'm just making sure I understand correctly...
It's happen always once after every system boot (after computer restart or shutdown). When PC is running and i launch winamp second time.. nothing happen, all is OK. Maybe it is conflict with my graphic driver, but then i don't know why it's happen only once (after every boot).

Hi there
It's a problem with the current builds of Winamp and not Windows 7. (Same thing happens on an XP computer)

Winamp builds 5.551, 5.552.

It only happens if you are in the CD recorder part of the main display.

Click on Playlists or any other part of the left hand navigation pane and the "Blinking" will stop.

for example (see attahed image)

Cheers
jimbo

Hi there
It's a problem with the current builds of Winamp and not Windows 7. (Same thing happens on an XP computer)

Winamp builds 5.551, 5.552.

It only happens if you are in the CD recorder part of the main display.

Click on Playlists or any other part of the left hand navigation pane and the "Blinking" will stop.

for example (see attahed image)

Cheers
jimbo

Winamp is one app that I have to give full credit to.. it's been around for years and has always worked great for me.. ;) I still use it over any other app for all my music needs.. :) It's rather disappointing for them to pump out a few bad builds after being around for so long.. but it happens in the world of software.. hopefully they'll have the problems rectified sooner than later.. :)

Back