Windows 7 RC

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by JerkyBoy4588, Aug 26, 2009.

1. JerkyBoy4588

JerkyBoy4588 New Member

Hello! I'm a new person here on this forum. I want to thank everyone who replies to my post right away.

I, unfortunately, missed the deadline for the Windows 7 RC download... does anybody out there by any chance know where I may still be able to find it? I've been looking for a few days now trying to find someone who has there ISO available for download, with no luck. If you have any ideas, they'd be greatly appreciated. If I missed it and have no chance at it, then I guess it sucks to be me.

Either way, thanks again for your reply!

2. Radenight

Radenight New Member

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.. ;)

There are still ways to obtain the RC but I'm not going to discuss them on this forum as it is a violation of the rules.. ;) (If that doesn't help you then you'll have to do some searching..)

3. JerkyBoy4588

JerkyBoy4588 New Member

Thank ya for the welcoming!

Yeah.. that's what I was worried about. I didn't want to have to do that, but figured I would. I suppose that's the punishment for procrastination, isn't it!?

4. Radenight

Radenight New Member

On the bright side, Windows 7 will be on store shelves very soon! ;)

5. JerkyBoy4588

JerkyBoy4588 New Member

Yeah. I wanted to give a try first, though.

Thanks a ton for your help though!

6. BishopLord

BishopLord New Member

7. JerkyBoy4588

JerkyBoy4588 New Member

I have my product key, but no Windows 7 RC DVD. I think most people have the opposite issue. :)

8. patrickt

patrickt Honorable Member

I would suggest you visit some locally owned computer shops. I'm betting you won't have any trouble finding one with a disk with Win7-RC.

9. JerkyBoy4588

JerkyBoy4588 New Member

I never thought of that. That's an excellent idea. I'll have to go out there soon and see. Thanks!

I've asked some of my nerdy relatives if they by any chance got a copy, one of them are bound to have one. Only issue is getting them to reply back. :) Oh for sure, that's more of a I've-tried-everything-else-possible option. I'm leaving that for being borderline-desperate. :)