Windows 7 Windows 7 RC

JerkyBoy4588

Hello! I'm a new person here on this forum. I want to thank everyone who replies to my post right away.

I, unfortunately, missed the deadline for the Windows 7 RC download... does anybody out there by any chance know where I may still be able to find it? I've been looking for a few days now trying to find someone who has there ISO available for download, with no luck. If you have any ideas, they'd be greatly appreciated. If I missed it and have no chance at it, then I guess it sucks to be me.

Either way, thanks again for your reply!

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums.. ;)

There are still ways to obtain the RC but I'm not going to discuss them on this forum as it is a violation of the rules.. ;) (If that doesn't help you then you'll have to do some searching..)

Thank ya for the welcoming!

Yeah.. that's what I was worried about. I didn't want to have to do that, but figured I would. I suppose that's the punishment for procrastination, isn't it!?

I would suggest you visit some locally owned computer shops. I'm betting you won't have any trouble finding one with a disk with Win7-RC.

I would suggest you visit some locally owned computer shops. I'm betting you won't have any trouble finding one with a disk with Win7-RC.

I never thought of that. That's an excellent idea. I'll have to go out there soon and see. Thanks!

You might find a friend or relative who has one.

Downloading it from non-Microsoft sources is definately not something that is recommended @ all.

Drew

I've asked some of my nerdy relatives if they by any chance got a copy, one of them are bound to have one. Only issue is getting them to reply back. :) Oh for sure, that's more of a I've-tried-everything-else-possible option. I'm leaving that for being borderline-desperate. :)

Back
Top Bottom