Windows 7 windows 7 realtec sound driver problem

giannis12345678

Recently i puted windows 7 at my pc but my realtec sound driver isnt working cause its old enough..Windows downloaded automatically a newer version of realtec but nothing happened..
if i have to give more details about my pc just let me know..
thanks

1. What is your Realtek model exactly, HD Audio 7.1, 5.1, AC'97 ?
2. Control Panel > Device manager, right click Realtek > Properties, does it show any errors?

the description is : Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
if its not what u asked just let me know..
And when i right click on it doesnt show any erros

That is a network adapter driver....

You may want to look for newer drivers in Windows or the Realtek site, or your manufacturers site.

Use the free program called: S.I.W. (System Information for Windows). Run it and it will tell you everything you need to know about your hardware including the hardware and drivers.

Click the link below and download the portable or free-standing version and run it.

SIW Without Installer (English-Only) Link Removed - Invalid URL Download

After that go to: Realtek to download the correct driver.

i used that program and at my sound devices it has two things: 1) unimodem full-duplex, 2)high definition audio.
Both have manufacturer microsoft...
Do u have any idea what to do..?

Unimodem full-duplex refers to your modem for dial-up connections. The high definition audio is your Realtek driver area.

Go here to download the Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs and install them. It will ask for a system restart after the install is finished then you'll see an amber or orange speaker icon in the system tray after the restart. Click on it to open up the Realtek configuration window and test your speakers from there.

finally i downloaded driver genious and found out that a soundmax driver was outdated or missing so i downloaded it and now everything is ok..
thanks anyways..

Back
Top Bottom