Windows 7 Windows 7 Service Pack 1...

MikeHawthorne

Essential Member
Microsoft Community Contributor
I just got an e-mail that Windows 7 Service Pack 1 is now available for download in Release Candidate form.

I'm a big fan of Beta Testing I did Windows 7 and a lot of games but this time I find I'm kind of reluctant to jump in.

My computer is running so good I hate to mess with it.

I'm still thinking it over but I think I'll wait a week or so and see how it goes for other people first.

But it's there if anyone wants to give it a go.

Download Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1 (SP1) Release Candidate(RC)

Mike

Hey ya, me too Mike. I was beta testing W7 since build 7000 and upgrade installed on my machines with every official and leaked release there was. Did you beta test W7 too?

Anyhow, I have the SP1 beta that was out a few months ago on all of my machines running perfectly since then.

Yeah I did the build 7000 and RC too but don't you have to remove the Beta and RC versions of SP when the final version is released?
Joe

Hi

I don't know, that's the way it was with the betas.
So maybe that is the way it is with the service pack.
I'm going to hold off for now.

Mike

I ran across this and thought you might find it interesting Link Removed - Invalid URL
Joe

Yes, any previous version of the SP1 will have to be uninstalled before the gold release of SP1 can be installed.

Back
Top Bottom