Windows 10 Windows 7 setup no mouse or keyboard

meph144

After I installed windows 10 ever since I want to go back to windows 7 I have no mouse or keyboard in setup anymore how to make it work pls help me fix

After I installed windows 10 ever since I want to go back to windows 7 I have no mouse or keyboard in setup anymore how to make it work pls help me fix
Do you mean that your mouse and keyboard are not recognized during Windows 7 installation process?

I'm not sure about your question. You don't have mouse or keyboard or you don't want to use them? Please give me some more details.

Are you plugging them into a USB 3 port? May also just say SS next to the port. Windows 7 install media doesn't have USB 3 support unless you inject the driver into the install media. Also Windows 7 is end of life in January so not really recommended to use Windows 7

Are you plugging them into a USB 3 port? May also just say SS next to the port. Windows 7 install media doesn't have USB 3 support unless you inject the driver into the install media. Also Windows 7 is end of life in January so not really recommended to use Windows 7

I already upgraded with Windows 10.

Try accessing the bios and see ifyou can use the keybaord there. Of course if it dosn't let you access the BIOS not much you can do. Did this happen right after instaling win10 or did it work for a while then quit working?
If it has not worked since you installed win10 could be a driver issue if you used win10 from microsoft instead of from PC provider.

Bios is usually accessed by pressing akey during the boot up, like delet, F2 or some other sequence. Sometime on boot it will tell you waht key to use.

no in bios mouse gets reset to the middle of the screen every time I move it the're both mouse and keyboard usb 3.0 nothing works but windows 10 setup on my pc

im using free cracked windows installations taken from pirate websites and it all worked fine before

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom