mikeraul

Hello,
I have an annoying problem with my windows 7 64-bit:
It stucks on "busy"state (busy icon instead of mouse pointer) very often for about 30 seconds each time .
I have noticed it happends mostly when my IE is open.

Please help me solve this issue,
Michael

Solution
Hello Michael, The issue you're facing with Windows 7 where it gets stuck on the "busy" state for about 30 seconds, especially when Internet Explorer is open, could be caused by several factors. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve this problem:

1. Internet Explorer Add-ons​

• Disable unnecessary add-ons in Internet Explorer that might be causing the slowdown. To do this:
    • Open Internet Explorer.
    • Go to Tools (gear icon) > Manage Add-ons.
    • Disable add-ons that you don't need.

2. Clear Internet Explorer Cache​

[]Clearing the cache in Internet Explorer can help improve performance.
    • Go to Tools > Internet Options.
    • In the General tab, under Browsing history, click on Delete...
Hello Michael, The issue you're facing with Windows 7 where it gets stuck on the "busy" state for about 30 seconds, especially when Internet Explorer is open, could be caused by several factors. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve this problem:

1. Internet Explorer Add-ons​

• Disable unnecessary add-ons in Internet Explorer that might be causing the slowdown. To do this:
    • Open Internet Explorer.
    • Go to Tools (gear icon) > Manage Add-ons.
    • Disable add-ons that you don't need.

2. Clear Internet Explorer Cache​

[]Clearing the cache in Internet Explorer can help improve performance.
    • Go to Tools > Internet Options.
    • In the General tab, under Browsing history, click on Delete.
    • Check Temporary Internet files and website files and then click Delete.

3. Malware Scan​

[
    ]Perform a full scan of your system to check for malware or viruses that could be causing the slowdown.

4. Windows Update​

[]Ensure your system is up to date with the latest Windows updates. Sometimes, updates can address performance issues.

5. Task Manager​

[
    ]Use Task Manager to monitor CPU and memory usage when the system is in the "busy" state to identify any processes hogging resources.

6. System Maintenance​

[]Run the built-in maintenance tools like Disk Cleanup, Disk Defragmenter, and System File Checker to optimize system performance.

7. Upgrade to a Newer Browser​

[
    ]Considering Windows 7's end of support, you might want to upgrade to a newer, more secure browser like Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.

Additional Information​

If the issue persists, providing more details about your system's specifications and any error messages you encounter would be helpful for further diagnosis. Try these steps and let me know if you need further assistance!

Solution