Windows 7 Windows 7 Ultimate error when saving file

keram617

Hello
I am wondering if anyone else has seen this before where when you try to save a file to a hard drive (not on a network, just local HD - which is not even a Sata Raid) I get the following error"
web.jpg

And when I click OK, and try to save again, it allows me to save but it also tells me that the file already exists and it is asking me if I would like to override it.

This happens from time to time.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you
Mark

Why are you saving a file to a network location? Can you save the file to a normal directory?

I am using Nod32 AV, i will try what you suggest

And I am saving to local hard drive not on the network.

Thank you all

Saltgrass, it looks like a network folder but he most probably has a website and he saves his site files on his local drive.

Saltgrass, it looks like a network folder but he most probably has a website and he saves his site files on his local drive.
I am sure you are correctly stating the OP's intentions, but I was wondering if Windows was seeing it differently. Although I am no expert, I have set up a couple of servers for a website just to play. I do not remember any of those setups as having contained a folder with a .com in the name. So perhaps, windows sees the .com and assumes it is a network location and thus throws the error..

Perhaps Windows sees it like that. I don't know.
It's common to name your site folders inside wwwroot folders the same name as your domain. I have 4 domains and name them with .com as well on my local drive.

Back