Windows 8 Windows 8.1 System Repair Image

MrC120495

Can anyone provide me with a link, or preferably a file, to download a Windows 8.1 32-bit System Repair/Recovery Image ?

I cannot create one on my Dell Venue 8 Pro (pre-loaded with Windows 8.1) because my tablet cannot access the homescreen (cannot log into Windows) as it is stuck on the BSOD (0xc000021a).

I do not know how, but I don't want to take the risk of booting it in safe mode because I've heard of many cases where Dell Venue 8 Pro owners have booted into safe mode to try and fix this, and various other, problems, but then could not get back out of safe mode.

I've searched the internet flat and so far I have had no luck with finding solutions to this problem.

The tablet's on a continuous cycle. When I switch it on, it gives me the BSOD after showing the Dell logo for a couple of seconds.

It then scans to try & pick up any errors and attempt to fix it, once it hits 100%, the tablet simply restarts and the whole cycle starts again.

You can use the above download to create either a iso or USB of the windows 8.1 installation files not to re-install but to boot from and run the repair function.

Thanks guys. I managed to find a Dell Venue 11 Pro Recovery Image, but it's not entirely the same as the DV8P's software, minor differences. I can at least use my tablet with almost full functionality now.

Saltgrass, I tried using the http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/create-reset-refresh-media link but it keeps showing "Download did not complete successfully./The download task did not complete."

Could someone perhaps complete the download for me and find some way for me to download the completed download ?

Back
Top Bottom