Windows 8 Windows 8 RTM - Confirmed Official RTM Version Data

Mike

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
This information has been relayed to me by an authoritative source on the Windows 8 RTM. Here is the final RTM ("release-to-manufacturer") information:

7/31/2012

RTM Gold Release- English
Category: Build

Build: 9200
Arch: x86 & x64
Languages: EN-US
Editions: Windows 8, Windows 8 Pro
Build Type: FRE

9200.16384.WIN8_RTM.120725-1247_X64FRE_CLIENT_EN-US-HRM_CCSA_X64FRE_EN-US_DV5.ISO

3,415.92 MB

9200.16384.WIN8_RTM.120725-1247_X86FRE_CLIENT_EN-US-HRM_CCSA_X86FRE_EN-US_DV5.ISO

2,510.51 MB

Hi all.

I also downloaded Win 8 Pro RTM and I´ve spotted the same issue in IE10 Metro like in Release Preview. When I try to watch some videos or play games on FB, it simply does not load... How can this be possible? This is RTM version and this kind of bug? Is the problem in shockwave player or flash?
Can someone give me an advice or some comments please?

Thank you.
Martin
Slovakia

Hi Frno,

may I ask where you got the RTM from? It's release isn't until tomorrow (TechNet and MSDN). If you obtained the copy from a torrent then it might just be that the copy is bad... How fast did you burn the iso?

I cannot in all good conscience answer any questions about Win 8 RTM unless the OP can prove a legal copy. Assisting with questions about an illegal copy could cause problems with MS and I for one will not do it.

I shouldn't panic too much Ted as it's entirely possible that he has a legit copy. Mind you, the fact we've not heard anything from him could be cause for suspicion...

This is not point of the question / discussion guys...
I already have an answer for this - the plug-in´s in metro IE are simply not there, except of Flash player, so thats the root cause...
I´m closing this discussion, as I opened it.

Even if you do not state whether you have a legal copy or not. Oh well, have a nice day.

The OP asked a question. Kemical's response was a fair one. If the copy was from a torrent, then that could possibly have been the cause of his problem
The OP had a suggestion offered. I cannot see why an ordinary member should pursue the legitimacy of the OS in such an obtuse manner. Kemical is an Administrator and moderator,. I am sure if he felt it needed, he would have pursued the matter.

Last edited by a moderator:
The OP asked a question. Kemical's response was a fair one. If the copy was from a torrent, then that could possibly have been the cause of his problem
The OP had a suggestion offered. I cannot see why an ordinary member should pursue the legitimacy of the OS in such an obtuse manner. Kemical is an Administrator and moderator,. I am sure if he felt it needed, he would have pursued the matter.

:)

I prefer to ask first... Shoot later.

Back
Top Bottom