Windows 10 Windows activation .

NettleWarbler

Honorable Member
Hello all , another 2 problems . The first one is Windows activation , I bought a windows 10 pro dvd and was going to install I all my hard-drives . This is the last it was well used I liked this drive a lot . When I fired the drive up ( it has been standing a while ) , I got a message saying . Your windows will expire soon . I went ahead and started the windows install , thinking this will fix the no license problem . It didn't I still get Your windows will expire soon message . But as you can see it is activated .

Attachments

• Activate.PNG
    Activate.PNG
    53.8 KB · Views: 544
You need to buy a Windows 10 license. You have the generic KMS client license installed. This will only work if you have a KMS host server and KMS host license which is only available to enterprise licensing plans.

If this is the key you're entering it will never work W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX . This is the Windows 10 Pro KMS client key

Re-send the screenshot of the output of slmgr /dlv then we can tell you if it's properly activated

I'v found my folders , they were in this PC Desktop Users . That's the first place I tried so I don't know how that's happened . Unless it's with being activated . Thanks for all your help .

Attachments

• Folders.PNG
    Folders.PNG
    99.9 KB · Views: 273
Back