Windows 10 Windows apps not getting internet connection (Windows 10)

emooverlord

I don't remember what I was doing last, it may have been an update, (Not a feature update) but none of my windows apps are getting internet, including (but not limited to) Microsoft store, Groove Music, Mail, Microsoft Edge, etc.. I've tried running the windows store apps troubleshooter but it says it couldn't identify the problem. Everything else is getting internet connection including games and Internet Explorer. I've searched and searched and cannot find a solution. If error codes and screenshots are needed I can upload them here. Can anyone help?

What security are you running?

Maybe you have it set too high if it's a third party application?

Yes error code are helpful
The error codes I'm getting when i try to go into apps are
When i open Microsoft store: code 0x80072EE7 CV: aL0NgE7KfkiEc3bv
When i open Edge: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND
The rest dont seem to give me an error code they just dont update and act as if i need to connect to a network, although i am.

Hmm best not to mess with the registry, even seasoned experts leave the registry well alone.

Usually things like this are down to something one has installed and is conflicting (so check on anything recent you may have added).

Check for malware using something like Malwarebytes (free).

UWP applications can be kind of a pain to deal with since they don't interact directly with .NET components. One more drastic measure would be to go into device manager and remove whatever NIC or WNIC you use to connect to the internet. Reboot. Windows should reinstall it and see if the UWP apps can see the connection.

Back