Windows 7 Windows Error, games wont work

bruceyman

If i patch a game an Application Error window comes up saying "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application.

This happens to all my patched or fixed games

What should i do? :confused:

Could you give us your specs and the version of Windows you are using (32/64, which build)? Also, have you tried running the programs in compatibility mode?

If i patch a game an Application Error window comes up saying "The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application.

This happens to all my patched or fixed games

What should i do? :confused:

I havent had any problems patching games as long as I use right click "run as admin", I have had some issues with WOW but that was firewall and fixable ;)

My dilema

i have tried compatibility wizards, admin (i am the admin), patching, using different fixes and pretty much everything else
the games that wont work are as follow: nfs: most wanted, nfs:carbon, AOE 3 both exp., AOE 2 with exp., AOE 1 with exp.,
Halo 1 2 3, Quake 3, pretty much all types of games
the computer is a acer aspire 5720 laptop 86x or 32-bit OS build 4100 i think
it beta anyway

Last edited:
i have tried compatibility wizards, admin (i am the admin), patching, using different fixes and pretty much everything else
the games that wont work are as follow: nfs: most wanted, nfs:carbon, AOE 3 both exp., AOE 2 with exp., AOE 1 with exp.,
Halo 1 2 3, Quake 3, pretty much all types of games
the computer is a acer aspire 5720 laptop 86x or 32-bit OS build 4100 i think
it beta anyway

happy to try and help but you will need to be specific and stick with one example game as you describe the exact process ;)

Back