Windows Framework Violation

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death (BSOD)' started by yoel, Aug 30, 2013.

1. yoel

yoel Member

I launched battlefield 3 and I was switching between windows to the desktop to see if i can use the ps3 controller in battlefield 3 when i got the BSOD. It said there was a windows framework violation. I hope all the files i uploaded should be enough.

Attached Files:

2. yoel

yoel Member

update* before i ran the game i tried installing the controller hardware and after it installed i got the blue screen. i've installed the controller before without any problems but now i can't? i uploaded a new w7f here.

Attached Files:

3. Vir Gnarus

Vir Gnarus Active Member

The MotioninJoy driver is reponsible for both crashes. I've seen this thing crashes computers numerous times. Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, the developer of the driver hasn't worked on it since last year, and it looks like updates for it are very infrequent. No doubt he's got a bug in his code that he hasn't bothered to fix. You will need to find another alternative for using a controller on your PC. Either a PC-compatible controller, or another driver for the PS3 one.

yoel likes this.
  4. yoel

yoel Member

Thank you kind sir, i guess i will avoid new games and not use the ps3 controller until i get a ps4 controller i guess.
    My computer couldn't run bf3 anyway, it was too laggy x:
    Thanks again though.