Windows 7 Windows Framework Violation

yoel

I launched battlefield 3 and I was switching between windows to the desktop to see if i can use the ps3 controller in battlefield 3 when i got the BSOD. It said there was a windows framework violation. I hope all the files i uploaded should be enough.

Attachments

• W7F_30-08-2013.zip
    898.4 KB · Views: 294
  • RAMMon - SPD Info.zip
    3 KB · Views: 227
  • screenshots.zip
    299.2 KB · Views: 275
update* before i ran the game i tried installing the controller hardware and after it installed i got the blue screen. i've installed the controller before without any problems but now i can't? i uploaded a new w7f here.

Attachments

• W7F_30-08-2013.zip
    927.2 KB · Views: 365
The MotioninJoy driver is reponsible for both crashes. I've seen this thing crashes computers numerous times. Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, the developer of the driver hasn't worked on it since last year, and it looks like updates for it are very infrequent. No doubt he's got a bug in his code that he hasn't bothered to fix. You will need to find another alternative for using a controller on your PC. Either a PC-compatible controller, or another driver for the PS3 one.

The MotioninJoy driver is reponsible for both crashes. I've seen this thing crashes computers numerous times. Unfortunately, if I remember correctly, the developer of the driver hasn't worked on it since last year, and it looks like updates for it are very infrequent. No doubt he's got a bug in his code that he hasn't bothered to fix. You will need to find another alternative for using a controller on your PC. Either a PC-compatible controller, or another driver for the PS3 one.

Thank you kind sir, i guess i will avoid new games and not use the ps3 controller until i get a ps4 controller i guess.
My computer couldn't run bf3 anyway, it was too laggy x:
Thanks again though.

Back
Top Bottom