Windows 7 Windows Live Mail and Windows 7

DSLJay

I was wondering if someone who is using Windows 7 can confirm this. When creating a new email, try and add a photo and see if it shows up in the email you are writing.

This may be a bug, so the more that report it, the faster it can be fixed.

Thanks

Windows Live Mail does this to me too....can add it as attachment,but not as image directly into email.

Glad I am not the only one.

Windows Live Mail does this to me too....can add it as attachment,but not as image directly into email.

Did you also file a bug report? I would hate to see this as a bug when Windows 7 does its first beta or even worse, when it goes RTM.

Did you also file a bug report? I would hate to see this as a bug when Windows 7 does its first beta or even worse, when it goes RTM.

There was no message,nor error....the client was acting like normal...just there was no pic there...:mad:

I can confirm this on Windows 7 Prebeta 32bit and Windows Live Mail wave3 beta.

There was no message,nor error....the client was acting like normal...just there was no pic there...:mad:

I don't think it is acting normal considering if you use the software with Vista, you will see the pictures in the email you are writing once you add them. I filed a bug report because I want both software to work properly.

windows live pop up

Help is anyone else getting this stupid pop up? It tells me to type in letters to send mail.
Bring back my old mail that was included in vista i hate live mail if it is going to do this too me.
I have attached a pic so you can see.

Cheena. It is a better idea to start a new thread, if you problem is not related. You will get more response from members.
But.. Have you looked in you security settings? (Tools - Safety Options _ Security) In particular the items at the bottom of the window.

No problem for me; worked by dragging the photo into the message and copy-pasting. I'm on 64-bit, though so that might cause some difference. Filing a bug report is a good idea, though, for 32-bit versions. I'm on WLMail Version 2009 (Build 14.0.8064.0206), which I hope is the newest.

ok

Cheena. It is a better idea to start a new thread, if you problem is not related. You will get more response from members.
But.. Have you looked in you security settings? (Tools - Safety Options _ Security) In particular the items at the bottom of the window.
Thanks New at this so I get confused thanks.

Back
Top Bottom