Windows 10 Windows server 2012

To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods:
  1. Use the facility to remotely change the password of a user to set the password before he or she connects through RDS.
  2. Change the registry permissions on the following registry key to enable read access for ANONYMOUS LOGON, and then inherit that down the registry tree:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies
In Windows Server 2012, the server rejects the logon of a user whose password expired or is set to be changed at the next logon. In this case, you have to use method 1 to set the password. For advance features upgrade to windows server 2019

Regards,
Adrian

To resolve this issue, use one of the following methods:
  1. Use the facility to remotely change the password of a user to set the password before he or she connects through RDS.
  2. Change the registry permissions on the following registry key to enable read access for ANONYMOUS LOGON, and then inherit that down the registry tree:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies
In Windows Server 2012, the server rejects the logon of a user whose password expired or is set to be changed at the next logon. In this case, you have to use method 1 to set the password. For advance features upgrade to windows server 2019

Regards,
Adrian
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

but My issue is

1.when I tried to log in to win server 12 by remotely. Showing error.
not enough storage is available to process this command for windows 2012...

I tried to solve it following way:pagedPoolSize,IRPStackSize value change in the registry but not solve yet.

2. I installed ADDS and DNS after that it removes from this but when i try to install again same domain name. Its showing NetBIOS domain is already here suggested to change the domain name.

Please help if possible.

Thanks,

Faruq

Back