Windows 7 Windows update not finding Nvidia update

PsychoWalnut

Hello everyone I am new to the fourms and would like some help finding the Nvidia update. I tried checking for updates but nothing is showing up.:confused:

Hello everyone I am new to the fourms and would like some help finding the Nvidia update. I tried checking for updates but nothing is showing up.:confused:
You can go to the NVIDIA website and either download beta drivers or the Windows Vista driver.

What nVidia drivers are you looking for?

If you need video, DO NOT get the drivers from windows update, get the 185.20 drivers which are linked and sticked to the drivers section of this website.

If you are looking for nForce drivers, well, there are no new ones. I have found that Fernando's driver pack for nForce works great for non-Raid systems in windows 7, but I just raided 2 SSD's and BSOD, so I am trying his other RAID specific drivers.

Here is a link to his driver packages, which are all WHQL, just not the "latests" versions, just the fastest based on testing for Vista 64 and appear to work the same with Windows 7. Its an external site (not window7forums) so I am not sure if they will remove it or not.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

Back