Windows Vista windows vista login

sanjeev

Hi,
Can anyone please explain to me how windows vista login works internally?

Would be great if you could provide me some insight to it.

Thanks.

You might run into a security problem there.... What exactly do you want to know about vista's log-on ?

As for me, the problem is to understad how to edit the way the user may log into the system. For example, I've to work out the auto-logon then the USB-key is put into the port. This is no problem. Then my self-made service should obtain the login and password from the server. This is no problem too. BUT what i don't khow is how to "autofill" obtained login and password and log into the system. I'm fully noob in vista architecure so i don't know the services that work with it and the way they can be edited. Any ideas?

As for me, the problem is to understad how to edit the way the user may log into the system. For example, I've to work out the auto-logon then the USB-key is put into the port. This is no problem. Then my self-made service should obtain the login and password from the server. This is no problem too. BUT what i don't khow is how to "autofill" obtained login and password and log into the system. I'm fully noob in vista architecure so i don't know the services that work with it and the way they can be edited. Any ideas?
Hi!! You said you made a little program for yourself? Would this be of assistance? See Attached

Back