Windows Vista Windows vista premium upgrade help

Zackkoss

Hi I just bought windows vista home premium and I currently have windows xp media center edition sp2. Now I put the disk into the dvd drive. Obviously. Now im 99% sure that its a dvd drive becasue it says lightscribe dvd+- writer /cd writer on the front of it. But when I put a dvd in the drive it dosnt play it in wmp. But none the less. Here is what I get when I put in vista I spins the disk and brings up this txt document.

"This disc contains a "UDF" file system and requires an operating system
that supports the ISO-13346 "UDF" file system specification."

Does this mean that all along I didn't have a dvd drive or am I missing something. O and if this helps this is my computer Compaq presario sr2020nx just google it you should find it. O and yes I have looked on google about my problem before people start flaming me about this. Thanks for any help or comments.

your computer sucks i used to have one and it was worse than a card bord box

Hi I just bought windows vista home premium and I currently have windows xp media center edition sp2. Now I put the disk into the dvd drive. Obviously. Now im 99% sure that its a dvd drive becasue it says lightscribe dvd+- writer /cd writer on the front of it. But when I put a dvd in the drive it dosnt play it in wmp. But none the less. Here is what I get when I put in vista I spins the disk and brings up this txt document.

"This disc contains a "UDF" file system and requires an operating system
that supports the ISO-13346 "UDF" file system specification."

Does this mean that all along I didn't have a dvd drive or am I missing something. O and if this helps this is my computer Compaq presario sr2020nx just google it you should find it. O and yes I have looked on google about my problem before people start flaming me about this. Thanks for any help or comments.
isuckssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back