Windows 7 Wins 7 updated system 40 over items everyday when I shutdown?

liangcng

Hi, I bought HP slimline s5780d 2 days ago with Wins 7 home premiums and its updated system (40 over items) everyday I shutdown pc? Why so many update?

Thanks

Not sure what your asking, could you please explain in detail what your excat problem is.

Hi

I have gotten a dozen updates in the last few days and my computer is over a year old.
You have to catch up from when ever the version of the operating system you have installed was written.

It should stop soon.

I have not installed Service Pack 1 yet, so it keeps sending me the stuff piece by piece.

Mike

I am also not too clear on what the OP is saying?
But, fwiw, I reinstalled Windows 7 ultimate (the new release from Microsoft, with SP1 incorporated). This was about two weeks ago. Since then, excluding MSE definition updates, I have had eight.
But, liangcng, have you checked to make sure it is not installing all the language packs?

Not sure what your asking, could you please explain in detail what your excat problem is.

Everynight when I shutdown pc, its show upgrading computer 30 out of 47 items, please dont switch off power......................something like that. Just bought this HP slimline pc 4 days ago? Why so many updates?

Thanks

About 85 for 64Bit, but it varies according to your specific hardware updates etc.

To the original poster, open Windows Update from the Control Panel, check for updates and see if there is an errors related to previously installed updates.
I'd recommend you simply install Windows 7 SP1 as it includes a complete roll-up of all Windows Updates up until the release of SP1.

Also please take note of where you're posting your thread next time. Always take a moment to scroll down the homepage to see where the best category is and post there. I have moved this thread to Windows 7 Support.

Back
Top Bottom