Windows 7 Wondering if these games work alright

I installed a few tonight.

Still can't fix the API function with BF2 and this sucks, I really wanna see how this runs!!!!

FarCry2 runs AWESOME!!!! Maxed out I swear it runs smoother than it did on Vista!

SimCity4, also runs cleaner than it did on Vista (used to get some artifact looking issues. yet couldn't figure out why NOT in Win7).

Tomorrow, COD4 (installed haven't played it though - guessing I am going to have PB issues...

FSX

World in Conflict

Mirror's Edge works nicely except there wasn't sound in any of the cutscenes, but I think that was because of my sound card.

i know i asked this already, but a new page started so i'm not sure if anyone will see my question right away unless they go back into the thread, but has anyone tried assassin's creed? i've tried a number of things but still can't seem to get it to work.

Css in 32 bit

Hey im having a little problemo with css in W7 32 bit.
I have fully updated W7, steam and Css, but when i start the game, its looking fine, but right before then menu in css will show it self, the game shuts down and gives me this message, platform error, module failed to initialize.
Someone please help me.

steam all games tried and working np :
wolfenstein
doom 3
half life 2
counterstrike
left4dead <excellent game :)

Any info on Fallout 3 and Oblivion on build 7000?

Fallout 3 runs better than in Vista, there's much less stress on my laptop in build 7000.

Every game that runs on the Source engine runs for me. :eek:

The only new game that I seem to be having troubles with is SPORE, it doesn't seem to be working, not sure why???

Any info on Fallout 3 and Oblivion on build 7000?
Hey,
I have Win7 x64 build 7000 and both of these run for me.
Here is my list that work so far:
Left 4 Dead - Steam
Crysis Wars
Assassin's Creed
Fallout 3
Call of Duty World at War
Oblivion
Grand Theft Auto 4
Deus Ex (Look up resolution hack for any res)
Gears of War
Counter Strike Source - Steam
Garry's Mod
Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Lost Coast
Half Life 2 Deathmatch
Half Life 2 Episode 1
Half Life 2 Episode 2
Portal
Team Fortress 2
Bioshock
Synergy