Windows 7 WooHoo I just bought myself

here's the new setup

New%20desk%20ans%20PC%20setup.JPG

and side on shot with the case side on with the new SilverStone FN181 LED fans installed

DSCF0017.JPG

HAHA yeah LOL it wasn't till I uploaded the pic that I realised that it was still there it's for my son when the milks gettin low otherwise he'll drink the last of it before i get my cuppa in the morning even if you tell him before he goes to bed he's got the memory of a goldfish

:D Agreed the first cuppa is a lifesaver! Plus I notice a CustomPC mousemat too.. I used to read that mag, is it still going? It was an awesome read especially if your into building your own systems.

Last edited:
yeah I've had the maximumPM mat for about 8 yr's they put one out with a mag and yes they are still going ( Technology News, Computer and Notebook Reviews, Computer News, Computer Mods, PC News | Maximum PC ) no need to buy the mag you can just d/l it as an PDF and read it at your leisure I was reading this mag from when they first started out as BOOT mag after about 3~4 yrs they were bought out and the naame changed to MaximumPC

my coffee first thing is 2 really heaped tsp of coffee 2 sugars and milk it gets me awake and semi going

I think over here it's called 'CustomPC' although the lettering looks exactly the same?

here's the new setup

and side on shot with the case side on with the new SilverStone FN181 LED fans installed

Looking very well there. However - (lol) - what the heck are those speakers doing on the floor!!! That blasphemous, with respect to the sound itself. They'd sound much better on desktop level and you'd hear stereo separation so much better.

that might be a problem if your floor is wood as it would absorb and muddy the sound but as i have a concrete floor they sound pretty damn good for something that isn't top of the line they's only a couple of shitty old technics from a 11yr old stereo plugged into an pioneer vsx-d457 and the fact that there is no more room on my desk

@ Cybercore damn thats got as many connection options as my LG LCD TV looks nice though how does it look

@ Kemical thanks

@ Cybercore damn thats got as many connection options as my LG LCD TV looks nice though how does it look

What do you mean "how does it look"?

As for the so many connections, it's cool connecting two or more PC's to it (2xhdmi's, D-Sub) and then switching between/among them.

Kool nothing worse than buying something that looks great but doesn't perform but when you get both it's just so good

Another one shortage is that if something happens (heaven forbid) with the remote, I'll have to be looking for a new one or else I'll have to push the power button right on this panel every time I turn on my PC.

Buggar wish mine had a remote it's a real struggle to lift my hand up 18" to push the button LOL

Your SilverStone RaVeN RV02B-W is a sharp looking case. Myself I prefer simplicity and quality, that's why my last two case have been Lian-Li units.

Very high quality and workmanship, all aluminum inside and out with an anodized black exterior finish. The button switches are good heavy-grade also.

Here's a snap of my current unit:

Link Removed due to 404 Error Link Removed due to 404 Error

My digital camera is out on loan so I had to use jpegs from the Lian-Li website.

that's a nice case but I like my RV02 better for the way it has the mobo and add in cards arranged no stress on the PCI-e slots and heat naturally rises so with the 3x 180mm fans everything is kept well and truly cooled plus at 17+ KG it's a good workout when moving it round

Back
Top Bottom