Windows 10 Your connection is not private: certificate has been revoked- error

shooterd

When i try to visit microsoft.com to get update fixes and to update my account I get the error message that my connection is not private and the certificate has been revoked. This happened when I tried to go to the bitdefender.com website to install the security software that I have purchased. It gave me the same error to some other websites that I attempted to go to download software to surveille and monitor my system and to some other crucial websites for legal advice, past criminal and financial records etc. at a time when there is a timely manner of legal importance that I have to evaluate, and have an answer for in order to safeguard myself and my fathers estate from theft and others issues that affect my personal freedom. I am attaching screenshots of the error messages. I can only assume the certificates for Microsoft and Bitdefender the Texas Bar Association or up to par and this is a direct action that has limited my access to free information and my ability to make informed judgments about issues that will have an impact on my entire life. I am trying to catch these fools as well. So information on how to fix the certificates would be great and a way to trick and capture these criminals would be a total win win. Please help.

Attachments

• connection not private full screen .png
    connection not private full screen .png
    63.2 KB · Views: 84
  • connection to bit defender not private.png
    connection to bit defender not private.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 85
  • fix connection link from connection not privater for bitdefender.png
    fix connection link from connection not privater for bitdefender.png
    166.1 KB · Views: 80
  • intentional mispell but close to microsoft website critificate error that is a total blockade_...png
    intentional mispell but close to microsoft website critificate error that is a total blockade_...png
    31.5 KB · Views: 80
  • microsoft.com not safe_connection not private.png
    microsoft.com not safe_connection not private.png
    59.9 KB · Views: 87
  • windows 10 home about page.png
    windows 10 home about page.png
    44.2 KB · Views: 90
Most likely your computer has software setup to intercept and decrypt SSL/TLS traffic either intentionally or not. If it's malware I'd suggest taking it to a reputable tech shop and have it cleaned. It's impractical to try and walk you through the process.

Back