Windows 8 48 Hours With Windows 8

News

Extraordinary Robot
Robot
Microsoft’s new OS has been out for quite a while and ever since, people had been giving out mixed reactions. Today, we’ve decided to give you not a list of new features but instead, our experiences with Windows 8. Touching vs. Clicking First thing you’ll notice is the new Start screen. Love it or hate [...] ****** A word from the fine folks of Sun Cellular ****** Sun Cellular launches ...

Source: Yahoo! News

Microsoft’s new OS has been out for quite a while and ever since, people had been giving out mixed reactions. Today, we’ve decided to give you not a list of new features but instead, our experiences with Windows 8. Touching vs. Clicking First thing you’ll notice is the new Start screen. Love it or hate [...] ****** A word from the fine folks of Sun Cellular ****** Sun Cellular launches ...

Source: Yahoo! News

I have been using 8 since the first evaluation copy and have to say it's the best. I would never go backwards. Easiest OS to get used too. I'm a Linux user also and some really small footprint OS's are great for older machines. Enjoy Windows 8 and it's pricing, makes it all worth it.

Back