Windows 7 7232 Out (per Softpedia.com)

Link Removed due to 404 Error

Best of both worlds new wallpaper and build ;)

It might just be me being totally lost here, but what do you do with the VHD files? :eek: what happened to the ISO files the rest (well most of them) of the builds were in? :p

Im not sure what to do with my 7232 now ?!

thanks

What Now?

If you've downloaded the VHD file, then you got some Googling to do to convert it to an ISO. Might be easier to just download the 7232 ISO from your favorite Torrent site.

Reason

A. It's a smaller download
B. That was the only way to get some of the later versions (for a while that is)

Well ill wait until x86 is out and i read that it will be released soon. As im not really sure x64 bit will work with 3gb. Can u tell me if it will. Because i might try a 64-bit one on my laptop.

But can you run a 32 bit vista and 64-bit 7 on a laptop dual-booting or will it mess it up.

Well ill wait until x86 is out and i read that it will be released soon. As im not really sure x64 bit will work with 3gb. Can u tell me if it will. Because i might try a 64-bit one on my laptop.

But can you run a 32 bit vista and 64-bit 7 on a laptop dual-booting or will it mess it up.

Yes but better with four gig . You can duel boot a 64x and a 32X no problems :D

Well ill download the x64 bit and see how 7229 goes for me. Then wait for 32 bit. I hope my shut-down problem is fixed. Cause every build since the rc has shut-down issues for me even with the right drivers.

I have yet to see if its still in 7229. Hope fully not or not in 7232. Or from the final version. Since i may have to buy a upgrade instead of buying a new computer with 7 in since it would be cheaper.

x64 will work fine with 1 GB. If your CPU supports x64, use it.

Here is the new wallpaper download.

They put them together in VHD format because its faster and easier to test in a virtual environment.

x64 will work fine with 1 GB. If your CPU supports x64, use it.

Here is the new wallpaper download.

They put them together in VHD format because its faster and easier to test in a virtual environment.

Must admit to having a likeing for at least 4gig in a 64X enviroment :D

Im using that wallpaper on my vista :D

Anyway should i download the one by SoLor cause im unsure since its made into iso with files from 7229. Or wait until microsofts iso.

Im using that wallpaper on my vista :D

Anyway should i download the one by SoLor cause im unsure since its made into iso with files from 7229. Or wait until microsofts iso.

Well my friend it is up to you at the end of the day :) I am using the Solor and very happy :D
No problems runs like dream but it is your choice ;)

I might get this. Im on 7229 right now. If i get shut-down problems ill get 7232. But a new error i found is that when on magnifer and going to docked it shuts down desktop manager thing so it switches to basic instead of aero. I have to close it and go into errors to get aero back. This was in 7100 and still not working now. Why

Im gonna get this. Then get microsofts version maybe after.

But a question. I know the rtm is 7260.

How long until the rc codes stop working. Because i want to get the last build before rc and use it until it expires.

So will there be a build 7250 that works with the rc code. Or will the rc codes stop working from after 7232.

Can anyone pm me a link to this build. Been having some troubles with the 7100. And would be nice to see if this one could clear em up. And having some trouble finding a torrent that seems trustworthy :) x64 and the iso file would be nice.

Thx.

Back