Windows 7 9800gt ultimate card crash

sakis9

Hi guys I've been read threats that are simular like mine but i can't find any solution.

I was playing fifa 11 when my computer reboot and when it starts again there was a display issues of the motherboard loader.Then my windows loaded normaly but aero effects does not work and when i pressed Screen resolution/Advanced settings/adapter/
All information status was unavaible.So i removed the graphics card and paste it again, i start the computer and there were not display issues over the model of the motherboard loader. I installed a new driver got from nvidia.com for 9800gt and everythig was working,
I start playing some game and everything freezed including the sound. I pressed the reset button because there was nothing to do and windows loaded normaly but with the same display issues and without the aero effects.
When i see the display adapter in device manager Display adapters/NVIDIA Geforce 9800Gt/Properties/Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43).

So I don't know what to do?
I will be very gratefull if somebody know anythings about this type of problem.

Last edited:
Update the chipset drivers for your motherboard and then install the latest NVIDIA driver.

Welcome to NVIDIA - World Leader in Visual Computing Technologies

Update the motherboard bios to latest and then disable all unused ports like floppy, parallel, serial, etc...

If you still can't fix it, then use Driver Sweeper in safe mode to remove all NVIDIA drivers for video. Reboot to normal and install the latest NVIDIA driver again.

Back
Top Bottom