Windows 7 Access denied while installing XP Mode.

suikodan

Greetings,

I want to install XP mode on my machine except that I run into problems while installing it. I get this (it's in french).

winxpmode.jpg

Roughly, it says: Impossible to create the virtual PC configuration. The user does not have sufficient access rights.

Of course, I'm an admin on my machine, I even gave Total Control for the Admin on all my disk's security properties. I'm also stuck, someone can help me please?

I haven't tried to install that yet, but do you see any icons in the task bar blinking? Did you run the program as admin, even thou you say you are admin, which you really aren't because of the hidden admin account? Have you tried either increasing the UAC notifications to see if you are missing something or turning it off completely?

I haven't tried to install that yet, but do you see any icons in the task bar blinking? Did you run the program as admin, even thou you say you are admin, which you really aren't because of the hidden admin account? Have you tried either increasing the UAC notifications to see if you are missing something or turning it off completely?

1- There aren't any icons blinking in the task bar.
2- I tried running Windows XP mode with the hidden admin account and obtained the same result.
3- The UAC notifications won't bring anything different even at max level.

Back