Windows 7 Activate Windows 7 Enterprise 90-Day Trial with a serial from Windows Ultimate

Bootstrap

Hello, everyone

I have installed on my machine the Windows version 7 Enterprise 90-days trial, downloadable from Microsoft's own site. I still have 10 days to use it.

I liked Windows 7 and want to buy it definitely. But I have some doubts:

- Can I activate this trial version with the serial number from a Windows 7 Ultimate? In other words, if I buy the 'box version' I can activate it using this serial?

I would love to enable this version as it is, because in those 90 days many programs installed and I would not lose everything in one format.

The problem is that I read the following information on a Microsoft FAQ about the activation of Windows 7 Enterprise trial:

Q: What happens after the trial-period expires?

A: If you wish to continue to use Windows 7 Enterprise please note that you will be required to purchase and perform a clean installation of Windows 7, including drivers and applications. Please keep this in mind; Windows 7 Enterprise is not available through retail channels.

(Windows 7 Enterprise 90-day Trial FAQ's)

So I'll be forced to make a new install?

I dout that you can keep W7 Enterprise without a volume License. Maybe you can get one though your employer. I got MS Office Professional Plus from my job for $21.00 DVD included. Doesn't hurt to ask.

Hello

I also would like to know if it is possible to activate a Windows7Enterprise Trial edition with a Windows7 Ultimate Licence.

Back