Windows 7 ACTIVATION WIN 7 OPTION VANISHED

Away4321

ACTIVATION OPTION UNFOUND WIN7 HOME BASIC.. OBTAINED ACTIVATION KEY LOOKED IN COMPUTER PROPS NO OPTION TO ACTIVATE. THIS IS A CD I BOUGHT I USED IT FOR A MONTH ALL THE TIME NAGGING ME TO ACTIVATE. WHEN I GOT A KEY THE OPTION DISSAPEARED!!! THE CD WAS A WINDOWS CD.I INSTALLED WINDOWS THEN FORMATTED THE HARD DRIVE AND REINSTALLED USING THE SAME CD. NOW I HAVE AN ACTIVATION KEY THE OPTION I REQUIRE HAS DISSAPRARED.IF I ACTIVATE THIS I CAN MOVE TO WIN10 WITH ANOTHER KEY I PURCHASED.I REALLY WANTED WIN10 .I HAVE TO ACTIVATE MY HOME BASIC FIRST.ANY HELP GRATEFULLY APPRECIATED.

First, caps lock is bad, second if you open file explorer, go to "my computer" right click on the right side of the window without selecting anything and click properties it will tell you if you are licensed and how to license

Alternatively, you can also click your start orb and type into the search bar, Activate Windows.
A new box will open telling you whether your Windows has been activated and if not, will give you a tab to click on to activate.

Back