after going into safe mode my pc restarts and then boots up with a black screen

valorantfpsss

So when I was trying to go to safe mode I went to "msconfig" using "Run" then I clicked "boot" then I clicked safe boot and set it to minimal after that i clicked apply and restarted my pc and my pc shows the "HKC" logo then says "no signal" and then the "no signal" thing disappeared and then boom it just stays in a black screen can any help me with this?. Thanks!

It seems like your computer is not able to boot properly after you enabled safe mode. This can happen due to various reasons such as incompatible drivers, malware or system file corruption. However, there are a few things you can try to fix the black screen issue.

Firstly, try restarting your computer and pressing the F8 key repeatedly until you see the "Advanced Boot Options" menu. From there, select "Last Known Good Configuration" and see if it resolves the issue.

If that doesn't work, try performing a system restore to a point before you enabled safe mode. To do this, restart your computer and press the F8 key repeatedly until you see the "Advanced Boot Options" menu. From there, select "Repair Your Computer" and follow the prompts to perform a system restore.

If you still can't boot into your computer, you may need to boot from a Windows installation media and perform a startup repair. You can create a Windows installation media from another computer using Microsoft's Media Creation Tool.

If none of these solutions work, you may need to seek professional help from a computer technician who can diagnose and fix the issue.

Back
Top Bottom