Windows 7 Blue screen on restart and shutdown, sometimes restarts on it's own, please help!

White Devil

Yesterday I got this virus, I went and bought trend micro titanium and cleaned it up (was using a free30 day trial of something else) but I'm still having a problem.

Whenever I go to shut down or restart my computer, it starts doing it like normal, but right at the end I get this blue screen with a bunch of messages written, it last about 5 seconds while a countdown
happens at the bottom of the screen, then it restarts (even if I went SHUTDOWN) Sometimes minutes after i log back into the user, the blue screen comes up out of nowhere, does it's 5 second odd countdown and restarts.

I read on here somewhere that if i want someone to tell me how to fix it, I should get minidump files and send them here for you guys to look at, well here they are. the countdown at the bottom of the blue screen is called "crash dump" or something like that.

With the virus whenever I tried to open an internet explorer or google chrome window, all that would come up was "win 7 home security", I'm not getting that anymore though after doing the full scan with trend.

additional info. I have windows 7, my pc is a HP Pavilion laptop, model number is DV6 - 2144TX

Thanks in advance for any help.

(Hopefully I compressed and attached them properly too, if not let me know. thanks)

Attachments

• Minidump files.rar
    355.8 KB · Views: 419
Yesterday I got this virus, I went and bought trend micro titanium and cleaned it up (was using a free30 day trial of something else) but I'm still having a problem.

Whenever I go to shut down or restart my computer, it starts doing it like normal, but right at the end I get this blue screen with a bunch of messages written, it last about 5 seconds while a countdown
happens at the bottom of the screen, then it restarts (even if I went SHUTDOWN) Sometimes minutes after i log back into the user, the blue screen comes up out of nowhere, does it's 5 second odd countdown and restarts.

I read on here somewhere that if i want someone to tell me how to fix it, I should get minidump files and send them here for you guys to look at, well here they are. the countdown at the bottom of the blue screen is called "crash dump" or something like that.

With the virus whenever I tried to open an internet explorer or google chrome window, all that would come up was "win 7 home security", I'm not getting that anymore though after doing the full scan with trend.

additional info. I have windows 7, my pc is a HP Pavilion laptop, model number is DV6 - 2144TX

Thanks in advance for any help.

(Hopefully I compressed and attached them properly too, if not let me know. thanks)

Usually this blue screen problem come when you have following problems.
1. your Bios is out of date
2. hardware failure
3. Incompatible drivers installed.
i got the problem because of some Incompatible blue tooth driver installed. i uninstalled those driver and got rid off.

Last edited:
Hi, Thanks anyway, but I lost my patience with it, saved some music and **** i wanted to keep and just whiped windows clean. The problem is now gone, so it must'nt of been hardware at least anyway.

Too bad you had to wipe it, but maybe this will help next time. I am not the expert on dump files, but maybe something will lead to a solution possibly in the future.

It seems Avast might be involved because aswSP.SYS shows up as being involved. Possibly it needs updating, or it might be interacting with something else which causes the problem.

You also have some old drivers that might need some attention, so if you know what is loading them you could look for an update.

SiSRaid2 SiSRaid2.sys Wed Sep 24 13:19:45 2008
sisraid4 sisraid4.sys Wed Oct 01 16:52:22 2008
nfrd960 nfrd960.sys Tue Jun 06 16:12:15 2006
arc arc.sys Thu May 24 16:31:06 2007
iirsp iirsp.sys Tue Dec 13 15:48:01 2005
adp94xx adp94xx.sys Fri Dec 05 17:59:55 2008
adpahci adpahci.sys Tue May 01 12:29:26 2007
adpu320 adpu320.sys Tue Feb 27 18:03:08 2007
djsvs djsvs.sys Tue Apr 11 19:20:11 2006
lsi_fc lsi_fc.sys Tue Dec 09 16:28:47 2008

Edit: It seems some of the dump files have different reasons. The majority have the Power problem you might check out. Sometimes searching for specific phrases can get you a response.

tmwfp.sys

INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR (a0)
The power policy manager experienced a fatal error.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000001, Error Handling power IRP.
Arg2: 00000006, The system has failed to allocate a necessary power irp.
Arg3: 87e67d18, target device object
Arg4: 00000000, system power irp

INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR (a0)
The power policy manager experienced a fatal error.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000001, Error Handling power IRP.
Arg2: 00000006, The system has failed to allocate a necessary power irp.
Arg3: 87e67020, target device object
Arg4: 00000000, system power irp

Debugging Details:
------------------

OVERLAPPED_MODULE: Address regions for 'tmactmon' and 'spsys.sys' overlap

Last edited:
Back