Windows 7 BSOD after reinstallation

Sorry, I've been away on vacation for the past week. What is your current status? Will the machine boot into safe mode? Can you post some new, more recent dump files?
Regards
Randy

That dump file, like many of your earlier dump files is still suggesting and issue resulting from an I/O error, which may be the result of a USB device or a hard drive issue as I have already commented on here http://windows7forums.com/blue-screen-death-bsod/78099-bsod-after-reinstallation-2.html#post257692
Did you perform a chkdsk as I suggested earlier? What were the results?
You may also want to determine the manufacturer of you particular disk drive and obtain their vendor specific hard drive diagnostic tool and see if that provides any additional information there is a list with links for some here Hard Drive Diagnostics Tools and Utilities (Storage) - TACKtech Corp.
Since your current Blue Screens seem to be tied to certain power saving conditions you may want to familiarize yourself with Windows 7 power plan settings Learning Windows 7: Manage Power Settings - How-To Geek
and the Windows 7 Power Configuration Utility Use PowerCfg in Windows 7 to Evaluate Power Efficiency - How-To Geek
Paying particular attention to any settings impacting your hard disk drive and or USB devices.
Regards
Randy

Back
Top Bottom