Windows 7 BSOD Help plzz

MaD FOr iT

Hi i tryin to get my new sytem up and running sweet but i keep gettin random crashes and bsod heres my system info and my dump file and logs cpuz memory.jpgcpuz spd1.jpgView attachment Seven Forums.zip

system specs
ASUS Maximus III Formula Republic of Gamers - motherboard - ATX - LGA1156. Socket - P55 - LGA1156 Socket.
Intel i7 860 2.80 GHz
OCZ 700w psu 80+ .
OCZ RAM 8GB @ 1066.
Zalman heatsink / cooling.
SupremeFX X-Fi discrete Audio Card .
ASUS Radeon HD 6950 DirectCU II.

Bsod cause by atikmdag.sys can you update your drivers to the latest from here
I've also noticed your using zone alarm which is known under certain circumstances to cause bsods. Could you uninstall it for now and replace it with MSE from Link Removed due to 404 Error
Could you also remove avast as that too will not be helping troubleshoot your issues. The version of Speedfan your using is from 2006 so def. needs updating.
While I'm requesting you to remove stuff can you dump pctools and Daemon Tools. V0220Dev.sys Thu Jun 29 07:00:46 2006, V0220Vfx.sys Thu Jun 08 08:58:19 2006 These need updating asap probably a creative or asus webcam or other such device.

asusgsb is old " ASUS Virtual Video Capture Device Driver" Can you update this from Asus too please.

Could you also supple screen grabs from each tab in CPU-z making sure to supply each mem slot.

Last edited:
thxx for your help i done what u said ,i still get a error "driver failed to respond".its todo with gfx card..the thing is i had this error b4 and had artifacts on my gfx so i bought my new card an still get same error :s

Can you check your cpu temp with core temp and your vid card temp. This sounds like overheating.

Not bad at all. Have you tried slightly turning up your south and northbridge volts in the bios a little?

Back