Windows 7 bsod irql driver equal or less

Ok. So I tried to set the ram to 1.7v and for a while it seemed to work, but suddenly it bsoded agian. But as ive written before: I realy dont understand why i bsod while playing and not when stress testing? I think its wierd.... Im running Prime blend for 12-24 hours and no problem. Ive ran furmark for 12-24 hours. not one bsod:). It seems like...... To be honest i dont have a clue anymore. 1If it was a ram issue shouldtnt i bsod while testing with primeblend? test much ram it says. Memtest runs ok. It seems like when i run everything together at oc state it just dont like it for some reason.

Do i need winzip to load up minidumps????

Just a thought, have you tried overclocking without altering the fsb? I believe what's happening is more board related than memory. Also try and keep your HTT at default as I've noticed some boards really don't like it being overclocked. My last board a GA-MA790FX-DS5 overclocked like a monster as long as you did it with the multi only. Any fsb clocking and I got bsods.

Ok. So I tried to set the ram to 1.7v and for a while it seemed to work, but suddenly it bsoded agian. But as ive written before: I realy dont understand why i bsod while playing and not when stress testing? I think its wierd.... Im running Prime blend for 12-24 hours and no problem. Ive ran furmark for 12-24 hours. not one bsod:). It seems like...... To be honest i dont have a clue anymore. 1If it was a ram issue shouldtnt i bsod while testing with primeblend? test much ram it says. Memtest runs ok. It seems like when i run everything together at oc state it just dont like it for some reason.

Do i need winzip to load up minidumps????

yes zip em up and I am happy to let you know what i see , but it's not a perfect science.

with regards to running memtests since windows 95 Microsoft have stated about memory testing programs
Defective memory chips may not be detected by memory checking tools. Some memory checking programs are not adequate tests because they do not test RAM in the same way that Windows uses RAM. Most memory checkers use read/write cycles when scanning memory. Since Windows is executing code from memory, it uses execute cycles. Execute cycles are different from read/write cycles and are more vulnerable to parity errors. It is possible for memory checking programs to find parity errors if the memory is extremely faulty.

The most effective would be a stress test and I recommend prime95

Just a thought, have you tried overclocking without altering the fsb? I believe what's happening is more board related than memory. Also try and keep your HTT at default as I've noticed some boards really don't like it being overclocked. My last board a GA-MA790FX-DS5 overclocked like a monster as long as you did it with the multi only. Any fsb clocking and I got bsods.

Agreed. My board a GA-MA790X-DS4, is fine using multi to clock but if I take the FSB past 208MHz then like nmsuk I get blue screens.
So since I was satisfied with the increase the overclock gave via multiplier I've never bothered to find out what it was that was actually causing the blue screens...

If you check out this forum here: AMD - XtremeSystems Forums
This is one of the best overclocking forums for AMD with many a good tip to be found within...

Well im sure its not the board cause ive tested my max fsb for the board. Maxed out between 320-330. So for sure its not the fsb on board. But ive upped the ram voltage and it seems stable for now. Is it ture that i have to up my nb freq to get higher cpu oc?

I totally agree that it may not be a board problem as like I said I didn't research it fully as I was happy with just the multi overclock.

As for NB frequency and FSB as your probably aware these are quite different now and the NB frequency doesn't really have any bearing on the CPU anymore. One thing a higher frequency NB will give is more bandwith which may relate to more FPS..

Do check out the forum above though as it contains much info on all this sort of stuff..

View attachment system info.zipView attachment DUMP.zipSIR
i have installed windows7 32 bit on my dell studio 1435 laptop. in windows every thing was normal but after use of 02 days suddely bsod with above error occur and my system start reboot. Then i find out that this problem start when i insert my tataindicom USB Modem SXC1080 of sungull make.But for two days this modem worked fine with my win7 so suddenly what went wrong. please help me...........I am attaching my dumpfile and system info. for detail debugging....

View attachment 7524View attachment 7523SIR
i have installed windows7 32 bit on my dell studio 1435 laptop. in windows every thing was normal but after use of 02 days suddely bsod with above error occur and my system start reboot. Then i find out that this problem start when i insert my tataindicom USB Modem SXC1080 of sungull make.But for two days this modem worked fine with my win7 so suddenly what went wrong. please help me...........I am attaching my dumpfile and system info. for detail debugging....

The modem driver is faulty and needs to be updated:
Code:
sit_prt  sit_prt.sys  Mon Apr 16 23:28:07 2007

These are also related to the modem and should be updated by installing the latest drivers for it:

Code:
sit_flt  sit_flt.sys  Wed Apr 18 02:57:31 2007
sit_mdm  sit_mdm.sys  Tue Apr 17 01:52:21 2007
sit_bus  sit_bus.sys  Mon Apr 16 23:21:25 2007

I was not able to locate any drivers, not even on their website. Perhaps you'll have better luck but I suggest replacing that usb modem.

If you can not find a new driver, then I can try one thing for you. Open device manager. Right click on it. Properties. Details tab. Change dropdown to say hardware ids. Copy/paste the results here.

----------

Please update your really old HD Audio driver from Realtek:

Code:
RTKVHDA  RTKVHDA.sys  Thu Jun 26 23:23:17 2008

Realtek

------------

Your card reader drivers need an updated asap:
Code:
rimmptsk rimmptsk.sys Fri Feb 15 03:42:41 2008
rimsptsk rimsptsk.sys Sun Jul 29 21:42:56 2007
rixdptsk rixdptsk.sys Sun Jul 29 22:54:01 2007

The modem driver is faulty and needs to be updated:
Code:
sit_prt  sit_prt.sys  Mon Apr 16 23:28:07 2007

These are also related to the modem and should be updated by installing the latest drivers for it:

Code:
sit_flt  sit_flt.sys  Wed Apr 18 02:57:31 2007
sit_mdm  sit_mdm.sys  Tue Apr 17 01:52:21 2007
sit_bus  sit_bus.sys  Mon Apr 16 23:21:25 2007

I was not able to locate any drivers, not even on their website. Perhaps you'll have better luck but I suggest replacing that usb modem.

If you can not find a new driver, then I can try one thing for you. Open device manager. Right click on it. Properties. Details tab. Change dropdown to say hardware ids. Copy/paste the results here.

----------

Please update your really old HD Audio driver from Realtek:

Code:
RTKVHDA  RTKVHDA.sys  Thu Jun 26 23:23:17 2008

Realtek

------------

Your card reader drivers need an updated asap:
Code:
rimmptsk rimmptsk.sys Fri Feb 15 03:42:41 2008
rimsptsk rimsptsk.sys Sun Jul 29 21:42:56 2007
rixdptsk rixdptsk.sys Sun Jul 29 22:54:01 2007

thanx a lot for debugging. I have downloaded new drivers for my usb modem sxc 1080 from www.SITsvc.com and installed them but still same problem and i have tried to use modem after disabbling ricoh card reader and realtec sound driver but no joy...........As you asked about hardware Ids of my modem it is as follows-----
SIT 1x usbmodem properties--details--hardware id--USB\VID_1B7D&PID_070A&MI_00
SIT 1x usbmodem port prorerties--details--hardware id--USB\VID_1B7D&PID_070A&MI_02

and latest dump files of latest bsod is attached......please do help me...thanx in advance...View attachment Hardware Ids.txt.View attachment DUMP.zip

Microsoft Update Catalog doesn't even have the slightest listing for the modem. The modem drivers are still causing the bsods.

I suggest replacing the modem with something that works, made by a reputable company.

::epicom::

Your only hope it to download this at the above link - "CD_Image_TATA_1080_20100104_v_1_0_10_23_For Win7.zip"
It doesn't appear that this has been installed yet - so do so.

If the drivers are in fact updated by this installation, you may have some luck.

Microsoft Update Catalog doesn't even have the slightest listing for the modem. The modem drivers are still causing the bsods.

I suggest replacing the modem with something that works, made by a reputable company.
sir,
thanx for your help. as per your advice i have changed my modem it is working fine but this also have vista drivers only. i am attaching latest system info file so please see and advice which all drivers need upgrade and thier site link. sorry for troubling you...View attachment sys info.zip.View attachment sys info.zip

Glad you have fixed the issues. If further crashes happen, please post the crash dumps.

I've already shown which drivers needed an update. If there are no crashes, then there's really not much else to say. The Vista driver should be fine for you.

Enjoy.

Back