Windows 7 Bsod keep comin out!

Lemonace

I'm using a compaq CPU with window vista os after sometime my com keep appearing bsod even after I reformated it to window 7ultimate now it's is gettin more worst when Im reformating when the screen came out window is preparing for first use the bsod came out from thr.please help me.

Hi. As Kemical is saying, what you could do is go to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy the files in there to any other folder then zip them up. Attach the zip to a post using the paperclip above where you type. We can have a look at the stops this way.

To upload the dump file, click on reply and then 'Go Advanced' (see Screen shot ). You'll then see a little paper clip (next screenshot) click on that and you'll then be able to upload the file.. :)

ok,compaq CPU with window vista os after sometime my com keep appearing bsod so i reformated it,even after I reformated it to window 7ultimate bsod still came out so i reformated again now it's is gettin more worst when Im reformating when the screen came out when window is preparing for first use the bsod came out from thr its like thr is nth i can do.

Attachments

• Minidump.rar
    25.1 KB · Views: 198
This is a rare type of crash dump:

Code:
ATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLY_MEMORY (be)
An attempt was made to write to readonly memory.  The guilty driver is on the
stack trace (and is typically the current instruction pointer).
When possible, the guilty driver's name (Unicode string) is printed on
the bugcheck screen and saved in KiBugCheckDriver.
Arguments:
Arg1: 91506f68, Virtual address for the attempted write.
Arg2: 1cc10021, PTE contents.
Arg3: 882a94cc, (reserved)
Arg4: 0000000b, (reserved)

Debugging Details:
------------------
Because of the attempt to write to read only memory, we can probably assume that it's due to an older driver.

This NVIDIA one particularly stands out to me:

Code:
nvm62x32 nvm62x32.sys Fri Oct 17 17:00:39 2008
You can update it by visiting your motherboard manufacturer's website. Download and install the newest chipset driver package and also the newest network driver.

If you don't know which motherboard you have, use CPU-Z free software to find out.

----

This wireless driver needs an update too. It's probably for D-Link but maybe others. Visit the manufacturer's website of the wireless device you have to get the newest driver for it and install.

Code:
 netr73   netr73.sys   Thu Mar 12 23:13:15 2009
-----

Your video driver needs an update:

Code:
nvlddmkm nvlddmkm.sys Fri Jun 26 18:15:23 2009
Here is a link for that:

Link Removed - Invalid URL

hmm i had updated everything and the last thing tat i updated is at the compaq website tat says Link Removed - Invalid URL2010-03-17 , Version:5.27, 2.01MNapa-GL8E Motherboard BIOS update resolves blue screen issues with error codes of 0x7A and 0xF4 after upgrading to Windows 7 operating system. tat was wad i tot would solved everything

hmmm im having new dump file could any1 tell me wad to do ? and thr is a dump file that cant be zipped 071610-31949-01.dmp

Attachments

• Minidump.rar
    24.3 KB · Views: 181
None of the drivers I've shown in my last post have been updated at all.

In addition to my last post which is very important, you're also getting NTFS errors. For this you can open an elevated command prompt. Copy/paste this command to it then hit enter:

Code:
chkdsk /r

Back