Windows 7 BSOD Need help

win7help

Hi wonderful forum helpers,

I could use some help. I've gotten two bosd in the last week and am not sure why. I'm assuming it's a driver issue but could use some help.

There error I'm getting is as follows:

Problem signature
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Extra information about the problem
BCCode: 1e
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: 0000000000000000
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7601
Service Pack: 1_0
Product: 768_1
Bucket ID: X64_0x1E_c000001d_BAD_IP_nt!KiProcessExpiredTimerList+4a
Server information: 09786397-cb3e-4896-a418-1d900e9fd0d3

Attached dmp

Thanks for any help in advice.

Attachments

• 040312-10545-01.dmp
    295.1 KB · Views: 346
Your Bugcheck did not produce any memory locations, which might indicate part of the problem, not sure.

Nothing is really pointed out in the dump files, but I do notice you have several drivers with a Jan. 2012 date. Did you just update a bunch of them? Seems like an ASUS board, but you have the Video Switcher loaded. Are you running onboard and discreet video sources?

There appears to be an Apple USB device, which might be a charger.

The network card seems to have new drivers, as does possibly a video card.

But if you are not using the LucidLogix utility you can close that down in the bios, and also the charger.

The Network Card might have a problem with power management, so if you have it set for the computer being able to put it to sleep, try disabling that feature for testing.

Don't know what to say about the video card, unless you are using the video switching capabilities of the LucidLogix system.

Were these drivers loaded recently, or have you installed anything recently?

Edit: And, of course, overclocking is always suspect. The experts here may want the CPU-Z attachments mentioned in the sticky about how to ask for help with BSODs

Last edited:
Your Bugcheck did not produce any memory locations, which might indicate part of the problem, not sure.

Nothing is really pointed out in the dump files, but I do notice you have several drivers with a Jan. 2012 date. Did you just update a bunch of them? Seems like an ASUS board, but you have the Video Switcher loaded. Are you running onboard and discreet video sources?

There appears to be an Apple USB device, which might be a charger.

The network card seems to have new drivers, as does possibly a video card.

But if you are not using the LucidLogix utility you can close that down in the bios, and also the charger.

The Network Card might have a problem with power management, so if you have it set for the computer being able to put it to sleep, try disabling that feature for testing.

Don't know what to say about the video card, unless you are using the video switching capabilities of the LucidLogix system.

Were these drivers loaded recently, or have you installed anything recently?

Edit: And, of course, overclocking is always suspect. The experts here may want the CPU-Z attachments mentioned in the sticky about how to ask for help with BSODs

My page memory is set to min.

I have two apple iPods attached to the pc, nvidia drivers are brand new. I have disabled the sleep option in then pc since day one.

My oc is stable, I did 48hrs of stress testing.

Lucid may be the problem I have the dual option on. Is that a cause of Bsod?

Drivers are all current as far as I know, I've tried to keep up to date with them.

Back