Windows 7 BSOD ntfs ntoskrnl errors

No problems with check disk and said it was clean. Took 3 hours. Will keep attempting MSE until I hear from you

Sent from my iPhone using WindowsForum

Can only get MSE to run in safe mode but didn't update. I'll let it run overnight and hope it doesn't crash.

MSE finished in safe mode and no threats

Ok. I ran verifier and followed directions. End result was option to repair or restart. Finally got to command prompt and disabled verifier. Has crashed a few times. Will attempt to upload dump files in next post if computer will stay on long enough.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 3B, {c000001d, fffff88000000000, fffff88006586150, 0}

Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt!IoCancelIrp+60 )

Followup: MachineOwner

Hi Pat,
apologies on the late reply but was away yesterday.

Well the verifier revealed nothing..... Damned frustrating.

Hmm.. Try this:

Press F8 when booting to enter the advanced boot options. Try 'Last good known configuration'

I feel that either the os is corrupt or you have a hardware error possibly the HDD. Try checking it with Seatools:
http://www.seagate.com/gb/en/support/downloads/seatools/

Headed to work. I have the windows seven upgrade I got when I bought the laptop. Would it help to reinstall and then get all updates? Would it wipe everything on computer or just fix it? I still think iTunes started this whole fiasco.

Sea tools didn't find any problems. I'm backing up all of my documents again just in case of problems but noticed I have over 400 user.Dat files in my user folder. I have a while before file backup is done so I will work on this again tomorrow and try revo uninstaller

Ready to throw in the towel. I had uninstalled Itunes before vacation, so uninstaller won't work, even though there are probably a ton of leftover files. It keeps crashing every time I try to update MSE or do a full scan. I don't have time to keep messing with this, so I will be stopping at MicroCenter tonight to get a new laptop. I may still try to fix it later. Thanks for all of your help!

Back
Top Bottom