Windows 10 Bsod on windows 10 IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and another codes

Jucan Andrei

Hello :)

For a long time i got this problem with bluescreen,it started when i was using windows 7
Today i got 2 bluescreens and both of them have the same result ntoskrnl.exe+1ce569
I did a synapse test as well and i will leave here my minidumps and my synapse test.
I hope you can help me with my issue thank you :)

edit:i can't post 2 minidumps but i will still try to post them on another link

Attachments

• 062119-30937-01.dmp
    284.7 KB · Views: 314
  • SysnativeFileCollectionApp.zip
    246.7 KB · Views: 339
When testing a product from mircosoft in another country than America, we are using technology compared to another flag. The progress either deferrered hand-me-down or obsolete share is amazing. Update can move from a 32 bit wonder to ordinary compatible and reconised 64 bit, moving forward to include other entity or nation. The word Generic, is Universal and adaptive. I suggest You include all language pack from Your nation but, include a service desk repesentive to translate once installed. In other words choose a font or A.I. to talk on Your system from America or, Australia if You prefer a less technological response. Two flags is better than one, options in settings can allow language setting for a particular service and a system can have America, Australia and England intergrated to deliver a personal experience.

When testing a product from mircosoft in another country than America, we are using technology compared to another flag. The progress either deferrered hand-me-down or obsolete share is amazing. Update can move from a 32 bit wonder to ordinary compatible and reconised 64 bit, moving forward to include other entity or nation. The word Generic, is Universal and adaptive. I suggest You include all language pack from Your nation but, include a service desk repesentive to translate once installed. In other words choose a font or A.I. to talk on Your system from America or, Australia if You prefer a less technological response. Two flags is better than one, options in settings can allow language setting for a particular service and a system can have America, Australia and England intergrated to deliver a personal experience.

I'm confused as what has this got to do with the OPs issues?

I'm confused as what has this got to do with the OPs issues?
You know when a dvd ask for a world setting when ask to play it and a system gives You one or 3 options EVER to choose? With me? It not a solution I know. But its an example I thought, read my bio, im not expert I have little, average ability on the console.

irql_not_less_or_equal BSOD and ntoskrnl.exe are similar error and most likely caused by Realtek HiDefinition Audio drivers.
Error situation may be:

irql_not_less_or_equal ntoskrnl.exe
This file is the core of the operating system and usually show us that the error is pretty severe.

irql_not_less_or_equal overclock
This error may happen after overclocking your PC. Disabling overclocking may work on this.

irql_not_less_or_equal cpu overheating
If your CPU overheats and it may actually cause this error. As stated solution, disable overclocking to reduce overheating.
Check for any particular apps and programs that are putting a strain on your computer and disable them as soon as possible.

irql_not_less_or_equal after RAM upgrade
Make sure that the new RAM is compatible with your device if you just have upgrade it.

irql_not_less_or_equal after Windows update
This is very rare cases, uninstall the updates and check if the issue persists.

irql_not_less_or_equal and memory_management
Sometimes, these two BSOD errors go hand in hand. Users reported that when the first error occurs, the second one follows it after reboot.

There are several ways to fix this error, you should try simple method (1) first then complex method (7). You may found suitable method for your case on the way from 1 to 7.

Back