Windows 7 BSOD Please Help Me

If you're BSODing in Safe Mode, that's not a good sign (it often means hardware failure). There are some drivers - like for antivirus software - that can cause this, so we'll wanna go through those first.

I noticed there's hardly driver on your system that's updated. You'll want to run through a checklist of drivers to update, for all your hardware and your antivirus (McAfee isn't really a best choice, TBH). All of them are around a year-to-3-years old right now. Oh, don't forget your BIOS either.

The crashdumps themselves aren't very conclusive, and there's no solid pattern to discern from them. After you've updated all the drivers, you'll want to enable Driver Verifier on your system. If your drivers are not up-to-date before you turn on Driver Verifier, it's gonna catch some - or all - of them, so update them first. Upload the crashdumps generated by Driver Verifier.

Also, since I suspect hardware, you may wanna run a battery of hardware tests, as follows:

RAM: Memtest86+ - 7+ passes
CPU: Prime95 - Torture Test; Blend; overnight (9+ hours)
Drives: Seatools - All basic tests aside from the Fix all, Long generic or the advanced ones.

All of these are included in the UBCD if you prefer a Live CD environment (which is the best environment to test hardware on). Note that Prime95 currently does not work on the latest version of UBCD due to a bug. Also, please provide us temps/voltages using HWInfo with Sensors only option checked. Log two 30-minute instances: one for idle, and one for high load. If you can get the system to crash during high load logging, that's even better. Last, make sure that when running Prime95 that you check temps during first 30minutes or so to see if temps are stable. Prime95 runs very hot so be sure your cooling can handle it before letting it run extensively.

Back