Windows 10 BSOD since the first day

Dana

Hello,

I purchased a branded MSI system in Oct, 2018 with Win 10 preinstalled and since then i have constant and daily BSOD events. I use the PC mainly for work (graphic design), browsing and playing but the events do not seem to be related to a specific activity. I manually checked for all drive updates several times, keep the Win updates up to date, ran the Intell Processor Diagnostic Tool (everything ok) and don't know what else to do.

Would appreciate some help in the matter, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• blue screen.jpg
    blue screen.jpg
    302.3 KB · Views: 229
  • W7F_24-02-2019.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 202
Drivers - yes, i checked and checked a lot of times. Firmware - i don't know how. Can you give me some directions?

The firmware should be available on the manufacturer site same place you download drivers

The Bios Date from my System Summary has a more recent date (26.04.2018) than the Bios update from the manufacturer support site (27.12.2017). Other than a Bios update the download options include only drivers.

Hi,
your dump is bugcheck 124 or a machine check exception.

Code:
FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x124_GenuineIntel_PROCESSOR_CACHE

I know you ran the Intel diagnostic but try stress testing and see if the cpu holds up.

Watch the temps too.

I also notice your running Bitdefender. Sometimes third party AV suites can cause issues such as this, try removing as a test.

May I ask why you didn't use the warranty re the system?

Back