Windows 7 BSOD stop code 3b, unclear cause

Had another crash, while playing poker, after creating a new holdem manager database and reinstalling postgreSQL. I was running partygaming.exe still. I am uploading the file, and will try again while not running partygaming; is partygaming again coming up as a problem in this crash? This time it crashed relatively quicker, in under an hour, so maybe it can just happen at any time while I am running these programs. I am a professional poker player and thus can't just uninstall all the poker programs.

Will update again the next time it happens, or if it doesn't happen for a couple days, in which case I'd hope to find a workaround to be able to use party gaming (which is used by hundreds of thousands of people, and I haven't found any concrete recent evidence of it causing BSODs) ... but we'll get there when/if we get there.

Thanks!

I would hope for some solution that would allow me to use the monitor
Link Removed - Invalid URLLink Removed - Invalid URLLink Removed - Invalid URLLink Removed - Invalid URL

I just wanted to update here to help anyone who has the same problem -

I have mostly determined that the problem file was a program that I used alongside Party Poker, called Party EZ Cash. If anyone else has this same problem (and I did come across one person who has the same BSOD error code, and who also used Party EZ Cash), stop using EZ Cash until it has a solution (the maker of the program is aware of it now). I haven't crashed after several hours of playing Party Poker without EZ Cash. I will update again if I am wrong.

GeneralHiningII, thank you very much for the help, it really helped me isolate the problem. I appreciate the time and effort you put into helping.

Back