Windows 7 BSOD System Service Exceptions, IRQs and PFN List Corrupt errors

Jack Strit

Hi,
First of all I would like to thank everyone who helps out on these forums.

I have a new build (mid December 2011) with a new install (also mid December 2011) of Windows 7 Business 64-bit.

Recently (in the last 4-5 days) I began having BSOD problems at seemingly random times. I would have several BSODs in a row then not have one again for several hours. Most of the errors are IRQ_LESS_OR_EQUAL but I have also gotten a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION and a PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD. I have been looking for answers for several days. I updated BIOS, and Mobo divers. Video divers were already up to date.

I recently upgraded from firefox 9 to firefox 10 and also loaded Quickbooks 2008 into the XP mode Windows Virtual machine. Also did a Windows Update. Other then that no hardware or software changes.

So far I have tried: Updating the BIOS, Mobo drivers, rolling back to a previous date. I have not have a BSoD incident in safe mode but I have had a couple of BSoDs when I was just in the process of booting safe mode.

View attachment Seven Forums.zip

I am attaching my system files per the instructions in BSOD posting instructions.

Thank you to anyone who can help! I greatly appreciate all who put their time and effort into these forums and into the diagnostic tools also.
Thank you again for your help.

JS

Back
Top Bottom