Windows 7 BSOD tcpip.sys recurring

A422Parker

Usually just happens when I have a webpage open and Im in the middle of reading the information on the webpage and bam it will blue screen and say Bad_Pool_Header. I have attached all required files and the dmp file.
SPECS
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. P8Z77-V LK
BIOS Date: 03/21/14 09:37:11 Ver: 14.02
16.00 GB 15.94 GB G. Skill Ripjaw
(1) ST2000DX001-1CM164 ATA Device (2) ST32000542AS ATA Device (3) Seagate Expansion Desk SCSI Disk Device (4) Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex SCSI Disk Device
(1) NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM) (2) NVIDIA High Definition Audio (3) Sound Blaster Z
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 ASUS STRIX 4GB
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 7601 Multiprocessor Free Service Pack 1

Attachments

• W7F_16-12-2015.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 430
Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 19, {20, fffffa801473c150, fffffa801473c170, 4020015}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sys
Probably caused by : fwpkclnt.sys ( fwpkclnt!FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket0+20a )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above bugcheck is usually caused by a driver and i can see in the call stack (a blow by blow account of the last sub-routines run) that mwac.sys was involved. mwac.sys is the Malwarebytes web access control driver. Un-install Malwarebytes and see if the bsod re-occurs.

I also noticed that this driver is quite old
:
RtNdPt60.sys Mon Jul 20 03:27:32 2009: Realtek NDIS User mode I/O Driver - Ethernet. I checked your motherboard support page and you do have an update for the Ethernet driver under windows 7 64bit. It's dated 2012 but thats a lot better than 2009:
P8Z77-V LK - Support

Ideally your other drivers could do with updating too namely chipset and USB3 drivers. You can always try the support page, use it as a guide and google for the latest driver versions.

Post any new dump files.

Code:
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

Use !analyze -v to get detailed debugging information.

BugCheck 19, {20, fffffa801473c150, fffffa801473c170, 4020015}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for mwac.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for mwac.sys
Probably caused by : fwpkclnt.sys ( fwpkclnt!FwpsConstructIpHeaderForTransportPacket0+20a )

Followup: MachineOwner
Hi,
the above bugcheck is usually caused by a driver and i can see in the call stack (a blow by blow account of the last sub-routines run) that mwac.sys was involved. mwac.sys is the Malwarebytes web access control driver. Un-install Malwarebytes and see if the bsod re-occurs.

I also noticed that this driver is quite old
:
RtNdPt60.sys Mon Jul 20 03:27:32 2009: Realtek NDIS User mode I/O Driver - Ethernet. I checked your motherboard support page and you do have an update for the Ethernet driver under windows 7 64bit. It's dated 2012 but thats a lot better than 2009:

Ideally your other drivers could do with updating too namely chipset and USB3 drivers. You can always try the support page, use it as a guide and google for the latest driver versions.

Post any new dump files.
Hey kemical device manager says the realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller I have installed is dated 10/1/2015, that is what is listed for my ethernet driver. Not sure why it is using that older one? and I live and die by that support page, those are the driver's that are supposed to be installed. Not sure what is happening.

You have two Realtek drivers installed. The one I linked to above and the 2015 version. If you check the support page you can see there are two different downloads:
lan.JPG

Back
Top Bottom