Windows 7 BSOD While Playing League of Legends

hen23

Just recently, my laptop has started BSoDing only while playing the game league of legends. I can be on my computer doing anything else for hours, but half an hour or 5 minutes on this game will sometimes crash my comp. It is relatively new (1.5 months), so hardware should not be an issue, correct? I have run memtest+ for 2 passes and it came up with nothing. I included a dxdiag report for system specs and hopefuly all of the required files. Thanks for the help!

Attachments

• BSOD Files.zip
    992.6 KB · Views: 614
  • mmr.jpg
    mmr.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 438
  • spd.jpg
    spd.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 389
  • DxDiag.txt
    27 KB · Views: 349
Hi Hen23 and Welcome to The Forum.

A fair few of your dump files give a stop error of 0x7F. Its a stop error that ZoneAlarm firewall gives frequently. You have two (?) options:
ZoneAlarm Firewall is known to be a cause of BSOD's on many Windows 7 systems. If you have the 2011 version of ZA then you can uninstall it through the Progams and Features and all should be well. Make sure that Windows Firewall is enabled.
If you have an earlier version of ZA you will have to download the Link Removed due to 404 Error to help you remove it. Uninstall ZoneAlarm through Programs and Features. Boot to safe mode and run the ZoneAlarm Remover. Reboot. Make sure that Windows Firewall is enabled.
Alternatively
Try this Microsoft hotfix if you wish to try and keep ZoneAlarm: Stop Error 0x07F when you run apps. that transfer data by the UDP protocol in Win 7. I can neither verify or discount this fix. It may work, it may not.

Going through your latest dump file that has a quite a few drivers that are "new to me". Will update later.

Back